Don’t Let The Scales Of Justice Tip Against You
Stephanie Kaye Corbett
- Personal Injury 50%
- Wrongful Death 50%
Stephanie was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Her desire to become a lawyer started at a very young age, when she would play "courtroom" in her family's garage. Stephanie attended college at Oklahoma City University, where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in both Criminal Justice-Law Enforcement and Sociology with a minor in Spanish. Following graduation, she worked as a docket clerk at the law firm of Merritt and Associates and began law school one year later. Stephanie graduated from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 2005. After graduation, she worked as an Associate Attorney at Zlotogura and Zlotogura, where her practice was focused on worker's compensation. In 2007, Stephanie began working at The Law Office of Aimee J. Treece, as a full time in-house attorney for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company. As an attorney for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, Stephanie's practice focused solely on civil litigation in the areas of personal injury, automobile liability, wrongful death, premises liability, construction defects, and various other matters.
Over the years, Stephanie has handled many cases from start to finish, and everything in between. She has extensive experience in motions practice, depositions, and mediations. In addition, Stephanie has tried numerous cases, before both judge and jury, in various counties all across the state of Oklahoma.
Stephanie currently lives in Oklahoma City with her family, which brings her much joy. She loves spending time with family and friends and doing anything that requires being outdoors. In her spare time, Stephanie volunteers as a tutor and mentor to students in the Oklahoma City Public Schools system.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2005
- Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Double major - Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement and Sociology
- Minor: Spanish
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company/The Law Office of Aimee J. Treece, In-house Attorney for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, 2007 to 2021
- Zlotogura and Zlotogura, Attorney, 2005 to 2007
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member, 2005 to Present
- Robert J. Turner Inn of Court, Member, 2006 to 2014
Current Employment Position