Don’t Let The Scales Of Justice Tip Against You
Daniel B Pond
- Criminal Defense
Dan has made a career of public service. He spent over 8 years in the Army as an M.P., and has travelled the world. He spent time in Korea, Germany, and multiple areas of the U.S. While in the Army, Dan was able to graduate with a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice from Cameron University. After leaving the Army, Dan attended the Oklahoma City University School of Law. While at law school, Dan participated in the American Constitution Society moot court, the American College of Trial Lawyers National Trial Competition, and was a Law Review Member. Dan was given the faculty-voted Outstanding Graduate award, and he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Dan continues to teach trial based skill at OCU School of Law.
Dan spent over 10 years working at the Oklahoma County District Attorney's Office. He spent time on the misdemeanor team, the gang crimes team, the Special Victims Unit, and on the Major Crimes docket. Dan brings years of trial experience, with experience in over 60 trials ranging from rape to robbery, DUI's to Drugs, and from Murder to Manslaughter.
In addition to teaching at OCU School of Law, Dan has taught police recruits at police academies.
- Military Police
- Military Police Investigator
- Fort Hood, Korea, Fort Sill, Germany
- DMZ in Korea
- Worked at high levels of U.S. Army Europe
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Outstanding Graduate
- Law Review: Oklahoma City University School of Law Law Review, 2008 – 2010
- Cameron University, Lawton, Oklahoma
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Oklahoma, 2010
- Oklahoma County DA Office, Assistant District Attorney, 2009 to 2021
- U.S. Army, Military Police, 1998 to 2007
Current Employment Position