Norman Criminal Attorney (405)501-0827
- Been accused of or arrested for committing an Oklahoma offense such as drunk driving, DUI, assault, burglary, selling drugs, or a sex offense?
- Been re-arrested because of a probation or parole violation?
Contact the Swain Law Firm to schedule a free consultation.
- Seeking to appeal a criminal conviction or obtain a record expunction, allowing you to clear your record and obtain employment or a professional license?
- Facing white collar criminal charges, such as fraud or embezzlement, because of a misunderstanding or a language barrier?
We will provide you with an honest assessment of your case and let you make the choices, all the while making sure that your case is resolved according to the facts and the law. We handle felony and misdemeanor charges in state courts throughout Oklahoma.
Here is a list of examples of crimes that the Swain Law Firm will defend.
Areas Of Practice For Criminal Defense in the Oklahoma City/Norman/Purcell and Surrounding Areas:
If you have been accused of any of the above crimes, or any other crime,
- All Drug Cases
- Disorderly Conduct
- Obstructing Justice
- Resisting Arrest-With or Without Violence
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Actual Physical Control (APC)
- Reckless Driving
- Driver License Offenses
- Possession of a Fraudulent or Stolen Driver License
- Driving with a Suspended License (DUS)
- Fleeing and Eluding
- Grand Theft
- Dealing in Stolen Property
- Petit Theft
- Indecent Exposure / Lewd and Lascivious Conduct
- Probation Violations / Community Control Violations
- Sealing and Expungement of Records
- Fraud Offenses
- Credit Card Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Stalking / Aggravated Stalking
- Assault and Battery / Domestic Violence
- Aggravated Battery / Aggravated Assault
- Weapons Offenses / Concealed Firearm
- Forgery and Counterfeiting Offenses
- Uttering a Forged Instrument
- Check Offenses (Worthless Check)
- Possession of Burglary Tools
- Robbery / Armed Robbery
- Prostitution Offenses / Soliciting
- Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer
- False Report of a Crime
- Criminal Mischief
- Accessory / Attempt / Solicitation / Conspiracy
- False Imprisonment / Kidnapping
- Sexual Battery
- Child Abuse / Child Neglect
Contact the Swain Law Firm for your FREE CONSULTATION.
Find us on Google+
Norman Criminal Attorney Matt Swain
As a Oklahoma lawyer, I represent clients that are facing criminal charges.
Matt Swain | Google Profile
Norman Criminal Attorney
5 stars -
based on 1000 reviews
115 South Peters Avenue
Mon-Sun 8am - 6:30pm
Price Range: Free Consultation
Appointment Available: Yes
View Larger Map